Long Term Mains Test Series
For 2023 Attempt
Critical takeaways from the mains test series of last year
- Many new aspirants are not equipped enough to write full-length mains tests. This typically leads to attempting very few questions in full-length tests.
- Aspirants need a clear strategy and vision. Only evaluation for reorienting their answer writing will not suffice. This leads us to integrate Quality improvement Classes as an additional feature in our course.
- Many aspirants are sticking to the traditional mode of answer writing because of the time crunch in the exam or because of a mental block that aspirants experience when writing mains answers.
For every test, a Detailed Synopses PDF will be given. These tests are available both in the online and offline mode.
All the tests are followed by a detailed synopsis of the entire paper. We are also providing orientation classes to ease the students’ induction into the program. These lectures will have discussions on changing trends of UPSC - Essay orientation, Answer writing styles, part wise evaluation.
- Mains Practice Tests – 27 tests in total.
- Includes 4 Essay Tests and 4 Ethics Tests.
- The answer scripts will be evaluated by using our Scientific method of Part wise evaluation and there will be a three-stage evaluation process.
- One-on-one appointment with faculty.
- The program also includes classes on a generalized approach to essay writing and a detailed method of Brainstorming, Prioritizing and building narrative.
- We are also going to provide a detailed synopsis of the mains tests